TeePublic is an online community where creators host online merch without having to worry about production, fulfillment, e-commerce or customer service. The result is the best pace to discover, support and promote art created by a passionate community of independent creators. TeePublic was started by the team behind CollegeHumor and Vimeo in 2013 and since then has enjoyed 100% yoy revenue growth with no venture and sustained profit margins. We excel at providing the best user experience, quality product and curated selection of any community driven retail platform on the web. Today, TeePublic is home to over 2 billion user generated skus and ships millions of products worldwide each year.
About The Role:
One of the keys to TeePublic’s success is our affiliate product, which enables content creators to host merch for their fans. We believe merchandise is a tangible form of social engagement: Podcasts, Youtube stars, Twitch streamers and social media influencers leverage the TeePublic platform to offer well-designed branded products, plus curated art and apparel collections to their fans.
This role will support the success of partner content creators by working with them to develop marketing and merchandise strategies that convert their audiences into customers.
- Drive an effective account management process to hit (and exceed!) your monthly and quarterly goals.
- Develop effective relationships with many accounts across different verticals.
- Drive awareness into your account base through regular email and call campaigns as well as in person events and industry networking.
- Keep impeccable salesforce hygiene.
- Work to understand which accounts perform and why. Collaborate with other members of the sales and account team to evolve prospecting techniques to ensure we are closing accounts that will be successful.
- Liaise with product and engineering teams to identify deficiencies in our product offering and help to determine the best path forward.
- Rely on lead and account data to iterate on and refine account process.
- Ability to point exactly why specific tactics are and are not working through data and constant inspection.
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously - you can run with something from beginning to end.
- Works well with ambiguity - can navigate in the grey and asks the right questions to get at the solution.
- Resourcefulness to improvise and adapt to deal with daily challenges via creative problem solving.
- Blue Collar > you like to get your hands dirty, you don't drive from the back seat.
- Analyze opportunities quickly and have an ability to execute company goals efficiently.
Master of your Craft
- You constantly hone your and improve your process every day.
Passion for Learning
- You want to know more about everything and you consume knowledge about your job, vertical and personal interests voraciously.
- The data is the answer to most of your problems.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions based on it.
- Understand what constitutes as good and bad data.
- A commitment to getting and keeping good data.
- You're a natural storyteller.
- You can speak and write simply and efficiently. You say less but it means more.
- You're confident.
- You are a fantastic listener.
- You're persuasive and can get people to see things your way.
- You're adaptable.
- You hate office politics and don't participate in them.
- You love and listen to podcasts.
- You want to be part of a high growth, early stage company.
- 5+ years of Sales Experience preferably within early stage companies.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Have used email software tools like marketo, outreach.io, salesloft ect...