As a key member of the data engineering team, you will have the opportunity to tackle cool engineering projects and make a significant impact on the trajectory of an medium stage startup hitting scale. You’ll work on a diversity of projects that will accelerate your growth as an engineer and expose you to the unique challenges of working with our dataset that includes over 4 billion skus.
You are smart and passionate about data. You love designing creative solutions to complex problems and are always thinking about how you can automate processes. You care deeply about your work and always seek to grow your knowledge and skills. If you are excited of growing your technical career and want to be in an environment that fosters growth and mentorship this is the place for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build custom data pipelines on top of our core platform (Rails/Postgres/Salesforce)
- Help re-engineer our data feed enabling TeePublic to deploy an optimized feed to third party ad channels.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and BI to design and develop new product features for internal and external users of the data product.
- Build out tooling for a data development environment for our clients on our platform
- Drive technical requirements from high-level marketing and business needs of our end users
- Fluent in at least one programming language
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with postgres
- Detailed-oriented and able to work independently
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong analytical skills and a love for all things data
- Experience with ETL/Redshift or other warehouses.