Head of Customer Service
TeePublic is on the lookout for a well-rounded Head of Customer Service to manage our growing customer service team. In this role you'll be a leader who builds processes essential to improving our customers' experience. You'll use data analysis and insights to help identify areas of customer service that we can make even better for our customers, manage a team of 8 CS employees and work cross functionally to deliver customer insights to other internal teams.
- Lead the execution of strategic projects and serve as the Customer Experience team’s point person for company-wide initiatives
- Support the Customer Experience team's strategic planning, including managing the annual operating plan, coordinating across departments, and measuring and communicating progress to stakeholders.
- Analyze feasibility and potential impact of proposed projects, plan and conduct pilot programs, oversee and manage roll-out to involved parties, and measure impact
- Identify opportunities to improve the overall customer experience and maintain our Net Promoter Score
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone, email, and live chat.
- Develop and improve the performance of your employees.
- Remove roadblocks in the CS process that make doing the job easier.
- Improve CS team level scheduling and communication across multiple locations and time zones.
- Required: Equipped with 4+ years of experience in e-commerce customer service.
- Required: Equipped with at least 1 year of management experience.
- An optimistic, high-energy, and curious problem solver who has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
- Analytical and data-driven (you consult the facts and figures before making decisions)
- A crystal-clear communicator—both in person and online—who’s experienced in translating data into strategic recommendations
- Proactive and comfortable working with uncertainty
- An effective and resourceful team player when it comes to working with key cross-functional stakeholders
- An expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Zendesk.