Part Time Paid Legal Internship
As a Legal Intern at TeePublic, you will partner with the attorneys and other legal professionals on the legal team across a variety of matters, most specifically in the field of copyright law and IP. The position is for 20 hours a week.
What you'll do:
- Support our DMCA process that works with copyright holders to remove infringing content from the TeePublic platform.
- Manage and coordinate the review of a variety of legal requests from internal and external parties.
- Respond to DMCA requests.
- Answer the customer service legal inbox.
- Maintain our internal knowledgement management resources (Slack, Confluence, etc.).
- Pre-Law, Bachelors or recent law grad.
- 1-2 total years of work experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive), Salesforce, and Slack.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high-growth environment (and ability to laugh with us).
- Experience with administering legal-related systems.