Production Paid Intern
TeePublic is an online community where creators host online merch without having to worry about production, fulfillment, e-commerce or customer service. The result is the best place to discover, support and promote art created by a passionate community of independent creators. TeePublic was started by the team behind CollegeHumor and Vimeo in 2013 and since then has enjoyed 100% yoy revenue growth with no venture and sustained profit margins. We excel at providing the best user experience, quality product and curated selection of any community driven retail platform on the web. Today, TeePublic is home to over 2 billion user generated skus and ships millions of products worldwide each year.
About the Job:
This role as Production Paid Intern will assist the production, customer service and community management teams in their daily workflow and responsibilities. You will:
- Work closely with the Production team and participate in the day to day running of the website.
- Upload designs to the website to assist building stores for independent artists as well as on our sister site BustedTees.
- Prepare designs for printing on our 30+ products.
- Work with data and report statistics and findings.
- Participate in team meetings and planning sessions.
- Assist the customer service and community management teams in their jobs.
- Learn the ins and outs of our website and the e-commerce business as a whole.
- Problem solve and be able to do whatever is asked of you.
- Bring a strong sense of purpose and hustle to the position. You'll be part of the production team which is the most blue collar division of a startup. A lot of work in terms of hours and effort will be expected of you.
- Be part of our company and culture. It's a tight-nit company and an open floor plan so we'll want to see you every day!
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- Proficiency with photoshop and Microsoft Excel required
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in ecommerce, startups or retail a plus.
- Excellent verbal skills for clear communication (reading/writing).
- Extremely outgoing, positive and upbeat personality.
- You are passionate about pop culture, art and/or fashion. In a nutshell, you'd shop on the site!
- You genuinely enjoy people
- Creative thinking skills
- Ability to work well within a team structure, but also with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to multitask
- Interested in working in a start-up environment means you're ready for different kinds of tasks and challenges
- College graduate
- A strong appreciation for comedy and pop-culture. You may have attended comic con and if not, would want to go. If you are customer-focused and enjoy working in a startup environment, we want to hear from you. This job is onsite in our Manhattan office.